Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hitting the wall

As a competitive medium-distance swimmer in high school, I am very familiar with the term "hitting the wall". It's used for the moment in a race where you feel you can go no farther, and you have to reach deep within yourself to keep going.
It's starting to feel like every time I take two steps forward, I take one step back, and I don't know why. Flip tells me I just need to get more comfortable, and that may be it. As I get better and more comfortable, I'm doing more in fights, and that will affect my dps.
The biggest worry I'm confronting is if I belong in a raiding guild. As I look at CRC, I realize that history will not completely repeat itself, that sometimes being in a guild is just about friendship and support, and sometimes the process is as enjoyable as the results.
Time to push off the turns and keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment