Saturday, April 18, 2009

What a week!

I'm home from a Boy Scout fundraiser and completely worn out, but pleasantly surprised at how well I did, given all the walking.
This week has been full of ups and downs. Thursday, a dear friend decided that World of Warcraft no longer held the charm it once did, and decided to quit the game. My husband is grieving the loss of his buddy, and I miss one of the people in-game who truly understood me.
I was approached this week about writing an article for AbleGamers.com about the latest patch and what gamers with disabilities can expect. It was published yesterday!
I also was given a couple of very precious gifts by a couple of guildies yesterday and today. I can't elaborate - hopefully they know who they are and what they did. :-)
Ulduar 10 is tonight - I told Nyru I'd go if I was around. I go with a little bit of a reservation, but with the knowledge that it will be okay, whatever happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment