Monday, July 6, 2009

This wasn't what I meant when I talked about finding a balance!

Last night, Dev was talking to me before raid about possibly having to switch me out for the Yogg fight, and out of the blue said, "I want you to research boomkin. I think it might be easier and it might let me get you in more." So after raid, I went to Elitist Jerks and did enough reading to realize that this might actually work for me. I respecced and bought new glyphs today. In the little bit of playing around on the target dummy that I did (while realizing that my tier gear is all wrong for moonkin), I realized that this really does have potential. I'm not saying I don't want to play my warlock anymore (all those achievements!), but I'd like to explore the druid as long as it fills a need within the guild.

No comments:

Post a Comment